Before we start this topic, we would like to describe the Saloonite.com platform one more time and make a few common sense recommendations about privacy and your personal data:
- Saloonite.com is a social networking website where you can share your best photos. You must understand and agree that all public information posted (your entire profile page, posts or partial data) can be shared on many other websites or platforms using it's built-in sharing tools but not limited to them if you mark the information as public. You also understand and agree that other users can to do this sharing, including us(Saloonite.com).
- Customize privacy options & Avoid accidentally sharing personal details!!! By default, we marked as private most sensitive data fields in your settings panel. You understand and agree that public fields are 100% visible to other users and they can gain access to your personal information that YOU shared or posted. Be careful about what you share. Don’t reveal sensitive personal information (home address, financial information, phone number). The more you post the easier it is to have your identity stolen. Please set all sensitive information private if you think any harm may come out of it. That is why we implemented the private fields, so we can give you extra safety if you want/need.
- You understand and agree that some users may have malicious intentions and that this is not our fault and we are not responsible for it. Please do not reveal personal information to strangers, do not agree to meet-up offline with strangers, do not trust anything even if it sounds very safe...just do some research, verify or ask your parent/guardian for advice if you are under 16. You can never be too careful...
- DO NOT share your password/email. Also keep in mind that anyone with your Facebook/Google credentials can use Facebook/Google to also login into the Saloonite.com platform.
- Stay safe, happy browsing an remember to LOG OUT when you're done.
Saloonite is an online social network platform through which users can share content and interact. It is designed for many types of domains, for example photographers, models, influencers, beauty salons, makeup artists and more. It is designed to be a social networking platform with and for kiss work and content.
TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
Depending on your type of registered user you are required to provide identification data to Saloonite. In General it is information that can identify you or your business, such as name, address, e-mail address ("personal information") and other information that does not identify you, but serve your profile on our website. When you provide information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in different countries around the world.
Depending on your user type (personal, business) some data is mandatory, like email address and name, others are not. But it is advisable to fill all of them as most features depend on them.
Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal or business information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method. We also request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, and other demographic information such as your hometown or your username.
Information about others. We may collect and store personal or business information about other people or their businesses that you provide to us, such as their name, address and email address.
Information collected automatically. We may automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our website.
We may store information about user activity such as your usage of the Service, search activity, pages visited etc.
We may collect all information generated by transactions made trough our Service(such as purchase or reservations).
Information collected by third-parties. As we rely on trusted service providers for a large part of our data, we may send business data to our service providers in order to have accurate and up to date business details.
WEBSITE DATA USAGE
By creating a Saloonite account, you are opting to receive messages(e-mails/SMS text messages/calls/mobile push notifications etc.) from Saloonite or other Saloonite users.
Saloonite.com is a social networking website and you understand and agree that all information posted (your entire profile page or just posts) can be shared on many other websites or platforms using it's built-in sharing tools. You also understand and agree that other users can also do this.
The below represent valid use cases where we might use the data you provide do us.
In order to use the website, we will use your personal data to make and administer the reservation. As a client, your personal data must be available to the service provider and it is the provider's responsibility not to use it inappropriately or without your consent.
We may use the data to perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others.
In order to administer your user account you can use the administration tab available on our website after login. There, you can change your personal data which we will use to make the reservations.
We may communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or from other third parties.
In order to promote your great work, as a personal or business user, you can upload content representing other persons or other persons or other person's intellectual property. By doing this you become the only responsible person for the content you upload and must have the client's approval to make the upload.
We may verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with contests and sweepstakes.
We may enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and conditions;
To keep the user up to date with the latest promotions and news, you may receive marketing emails for which you can opt not to receive. Also your personal data might be used for analytical purposes, to improve our services, to enhance the user experience, and to improve the functionality and quality of our online service.
We may provide our advertisements to you when you visit other sites or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection
You are entitled to review the personal information we hold about you and you can change it at any time in your administration tab.
Develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites.
Saloonite may store, if allowed, information locally on your device by using cookies. All this will be implemented in our user's interest like:
- Remembering preferences, so you don't have to keep re-entering your choices when you visit again.
- Measuring how you use a site, so that changes can be made to ensure it meets your needs.
Saloonite may send messages to our users. All this will be implemented in our user's interest and they will either be opted in or mandatory as it is a core functionality of the website without which the service provided by Saloonite does not work.
At any given time all users can delete their accounts, however we will still store some information about your deleted account for legal purposes, but this information will not be displayed on the website publicly.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
!European Union General Data Protection Regulation!
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission intend to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU).
To do our best to stay in-line with this law, we disclose the following:
- No personal data sharing without specific opt in/out.(more details below)
- No personal data processing for ads or tracking without opt in/out.(more details below)
- Personal data stored with encryption.
- Personal data stored only within the territory of EU/USA.
- Personal data fields implemented with custom public/private option.
- Personal data fields are set to private by default.
- !!! Users MUST be at least 16 years old. !!!
Personal information. On Saloonite.com, we offer you the chance to hide most of your personal information and we recommend you do so. We only provided the fields as they are extremely useful if you want to get in touch with someone or share information about who you are. So BE AWARE, that if you set personal information as public, it will be available to all users(including unauthenticated non-members).
We DO NOT share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with:
a. When you elect to engage in a particular service provider's appointments(registered Saloonite user), you authorize us to provide your name, email address and telephone number.
b. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant's offer, product or program(registered Saloonite user), you authorize us to provide your name, email address, delivery address and telephone number to the merchant
c. Other Situations. We also may disclose your information, including personal information:
- In response to a criminal investigation, subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and/or non-personal information. We may share non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information, or personal information in hashed, non-human readable form, with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis or other business purposes.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our service is stored in a top industry leading cloud platform in order to keep your data and our website as safe as possible. We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We want you to feel confident using our website. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE ABOUT YOURSELF WHILE USING OUR SERVICE
USERS UNDER THE AGE OF 13 ARE FORBIDDEN FROM CREATING ACCOUNTS AND THE ACCOUNTS WILL BE ERASED, IF DISCOVERED OR REPORTED TO US. SORRY, but we'll wait for you in a few years. You can still browse our wall until then. This is for your own good...
Saloonite and its service provider control the processing of personal data on its websites. In accordance with the data protection laws, Saloonite and our service providers observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access and the misuse of personal data.
Saloonite and our service providers use appropriate procedures to protect the personal data you give us.
Saloonite website hasn't implemented any online payment service and we advise our users to be cautious and not give any credit card (or other means of online payment) to anyone that requests them through our website or in our name.
LINKED INFORMATION - Cookies
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user's computer for record keeping purposes. Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when you close your browser and is used to make it easier for you to navigate our website. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. Cookies on our website do not link to or store your personal information.
For example, when you sign in to our website, we will record your user or member ID and the name associated with your user or member ID in the cookie file on your computer. We also may record your password in this cookie file, if you indicated that you would like your password saved for automatic sign-in or remember your language preference. For security purposes, we will encrypt any usernames, passwords, and other user or member account-related data that we store in such cookies. In the case of sites and services that do not use a user or member ID, the cookie will contain a unique identifier. We may allow our authorized service providers to serve cookies from our website to allow them to assist us in various activities, such as doing analysis and research on the effectiveness of our site, content and advertising.
You may delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. (Click "Help" in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.) If you do so, some of the features and services of our website may not function properly.
Cookies used by Saloonite.com :
|PHPSESSID||Session's Cookie||saloonite.com||Standard PHP cookie used to control the maintenance of the session.|
|__utmz, __utma, _pinterest_email_referral, __utmb, _pinterest_sess, __utmv||Functionality&Targeting/Advertising||.pinterest.com||Pinterest cookies; they enable integration of the Pinterest plug-in|
|_datr, x-src, fr, lu, locale||Functionality&Targeting/Advertising||.facebook.com||Facebook cookies; The cookies are set by the Facebook tool; they enable integration of the Facebook plug-in within our website and registration|
|APISID, HSID, NID, PREF, SID, GAPS, SSID, SAPISID, CAL||Functionality||.google.com||Google Cookies. Google maps associated cookies are used to display a user-friendly map and location designations.|
|__utma, __utmb, __utmz||Functionality&Targeting/Advertising||.accounts.google.com||Google Cookies. We use Google+ for our website and registration|
|__utma ... __utmd||Targeting/Advertising||.google.com||Google Cookies.The cookies are set by the Google Analytics tool; they enable us to see how users navigate through our web site.|
- Internet Explorer cookie settings.
- Firefox cookie settings.
- Google Chrome cookie settings.
- Safari cookie settings.
All browsers are constantly updated and modified; therefore, by accessing to the privacy section inside 'options' in your bowser menu, all the options can be configured directly. (Please, for more information check the help section offered by your browser).